24/7 Radiology Coverage
- Professional Interpretive Services provided by Board Certified Radiologists, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- "STAT Preliminary" Reports - Our reports are detailed in answering the clinical question.
- Typed Reports - All Preliminary & Final reports are typed and electronically delivered in real-time (via fax or email). Consistent terminology between radiologists.
- Turnaround Time Commitment - 30-45 minutes for STAT reports
- Physician Availability - The on-call physician is available for consultation via both a detailed fax request form and a dedicated call-in number.
- Sophisticated Report Routing Via Fax or Email - The report can be delivered to any number of additional locations (such as the file room, billing dept, radiology reading room) at no additional charge.
- In-house 24/7 Technical Support Team - We will consult with your technical department and coordinate initial set-up (depending upon your existing telerad/DICOM/PACS infrastructure).
- Expedited Hospital Credentialing - We have a credentialing team that will work directly with your Medical Staff Office for fast startup and hassle free maintenance.
- Standardized Procedures/Protocols - We read every ER case with a standardized methodology, regardless of the radiologist.
- 100% Case Logging and Tracking - We electronically record and store every incoming & outgoing fax and voice message, and can produce reports on counts/volume, turnaround time, etc. as needed.
- Quality Assurance Plan - Selected cases are double read to ensure accuracy and quality.
- HIPAA Compliance Plan - Our teleradiology system meets or exceeds ACR and HIPAA standards.